Your home is probably the most valuable investment and possession in life. Therefore, you want to make sure that is properly protected. One of the most effective ways to do it is to purchase home insurance. Even if you think that it is not a necessary expense, most mortgage lenders require homeowners to have it. If you are currently shopping for this type of insurance and want to know more about it, here is the information on what exactly home insurance covers:
What Is Covered By Standard Home Insurance?
Generally, most home insurance policies include the following coverages:
- Dwelling. It covers damage to the building itself, as well as other attached structures, such as a porch for example.
- Other structures on the property. It could be a tool shed, fence, or any other structure that belongs to your property.
- Personal belongings. This coverage pays for the damage or replacement of your personal belongings.
- Additional living expenses. If your home is damaged and becomes uninhabitable, so you have to stay somewhere else for a while, this coverage will pay for your temporary dwelling, food, and gas.
- Liability. If you injure someone or damage their property through neglect or unintentionally, this coverage will pay for the expenses.
- Medical coverage. If a guest or visitor gets injured on your property, this coverage will pay for their medical bills, regardless of who is at fault.
Your Safety Is Our Priority
If you live in [INSERT CITY] or any other town in [INSERT STATES] and need home insurance to protect your home, [INSERT AGENCY NAME] is ready to help. We are dedicated to providing all types of insurance to our clients in [INSERT CITY] and other nearby areas, including home insurance. Feel free to give us a call or contact us below if you need any assistance or more information.